Features of NRN Saving Account:
- Minimum Balance: 1000 USD
- Debit Card: As per STC
- Mobile Banking & Internet Banking: As per STC
- Locker Facility: Security Deposit Margin- As per STC
- Annual fee: 50% waiver on annual charge
- Demat & Mero share: As per subsidiary STC
- Mode of Transfer:
- Deposit and repatriation of the deposit amount can be done only through banking channel including swift and remittance through corresponding foreign bank.
- Repatriation of the account is done only to the corresponding foreign bank account number registered in another foreign bank registered at the time of account opening
- In case a customer requests to use the amount in local currency, settlement can be done in local currency upon receiving requests from the customer
Account Opening and KYC:
KYC updates and verification at the time of account opening or in the course of account maintenance can be done through digital medium.
Documents Required for Opening NRN Saving Account:
- Copy of valid passport
- One passport size photo
- Valid Non-Resident Nepali (NRN) identity card
- Completely filled saving account form
*Other terms and conditions to be applicable as per regular saving accounts.